We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 3 Braeburn apples or Golden Delicious apples (about 1 1/2 pounds), unpeeled, cored, cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint plus thinly sliced mint (for garnish)
Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Mix in apples, nuts, and chopped mint. DO AHEAD Can be made 3 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature, tossing occasionally.
Transfer haroseth to bowl. Garnish with sliced mint. Serve with matzo.