We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious food that I prepare when my wife says I'm too lazy to cook :)))))
- 300 gr chicken breast
- 400 g of canned mushrooms
- 5 green onions
- spice ptr. chicken
- For sour cream sauce:
- 50 gr of butter
- 50 gr of flour
- 400 ml of milk
- 100 gr sour cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Julienne chicken breast with sour cream and mushrooms:
I washed the chicken breast and cut it into juliennes. I seasoned it with salt, pepper, chicken spices. I heated a little oil in a pan and hardened the chicken breast. Separately I cut the onion and added it over the chicken and a little water and let it boil until I prepared the sour cream sauce.
When preparing the sauce, I put the butter to heat in a pan. I added flour. Extinguish the composition thus obtained with milk, stirring continuously so as not to form lumps. I also added the mushrooms. I seasoned with salt and pepper and added sour cream. Serve with cooked chicken, lettuce or pickles. Good appetite!
When preparing the sour cream sauce we can use as flavors garlic, lemon, dill, each according to preference.
The composition is left to boil for a few minutes so that the mixture thickens.
Chicken with mushrooms and sour cream & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
My dears, I suggest you try my recipe for chicken with mushrooms and sour cream, an extremely tasty recipe that is very easy to make and will delight the whole family. I know that we all like chicken and that this is the most consumed meat in the world because it is lighter than pork and cooks faster than beef and I know that we always think about what to cook from chicken. so I hope I hit you.
This recipe is very simple, you need good quality chicken breasts, fresh mushrooms because they taste better than canned ones and sweet cream and you will get the tastiest chicken with mushrooms and cream you have. eaten so far. Accompany it with a grain of rice and it will be the perfect lunch.
Ingredients Chicken breast with mushrooms and cream, quick recipe
- 250 grams of chicken breast (you can use those "fake fillets" or you can slice a larger piece of chicken breast into strips)
- 50 grams of onions
- 250 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 75 ml. dry white wine
- 100 ml. concentrated chicken soup
- 150 grams of cream for cooking
- 1 teaspoon good quality sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- salt and pepper
- green parsley for finish
Preparation Chicken breast with mushrooms and cream, quick recipe
1. To prepare this chicken breast with mushrooms and cream, season with salt and pepper the chicken breast cut into equal strips. For example, I had 6 such strips out of the total amount of 250 gr. provided for 2 people. Finely chop the onion and garlic, clean the mushrooms well and cut them into quarters or halves, depending on how big they are.
2. Heat a medium-sized skillet (about 22 cm. In diameter) over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and quickly brown the chicken breast on all sides. Once browned, the chicken breast strips are removed in a plate and kept warm.
3. Add the rest of the oil to the same pan. Reduce the heat to medium-low and fry the onion and garlic, adding a pinch of salt from the beginning, to remove the water from the vegetables as quickly as possible. After the onion begins to soften, add the mushrooms. Stir and cook until softened (3-4 minutes).
4. Add the browned chicken breast back to the pan, along with the juice it has left on the plate. Increase the heat and add the white wine, all at once. Boil over high heat until the wine is almost completely evaporated, then sprinkle with marjoram and paprika.
5. Add the chicken soup and cream and boil everything until the sauce of this chicken with mushrooms thickens a little. 10, maximum 12 minutes of cooking will suffice.
6. At the end, match the taste of the sauce with chicken and salted and peppered mushrooms and sprinkle with chopped green parsley.
This chicken breast with mushrooms and cream is served hot. It tastes great and goes well with boiled rice. This was the garnish I opted for, but it also goes perfectly with pasta or potatoes (puree or natural).
How to make chicken breast with sour cream, mushrooms and spinach
In a Teflon pan with high walls (diameter 24 cm, used to the end) put vegetable oil (2 tablespoons) to heat, following chicken breast halves fried, seasoned with salt and pepper, turning them on both sides until they turn golden (about 10-15 minutes).
The fried chicken breast will be removed on a waiting plate.
In the same pan will be added cubes of butter (about 50 g) melted it, mushrooms cleaned of skin and cut into thin slices, stirring constantly with a spatula (until the liquid left will decrease), crushed or grated garlic, white wine, cooking cream, grated Parmesan cheese and whole spinach leaves (if they are small and young, or cut).
Everything will be left to boil in two ( about 10 minutes, while the spinach will soften,), seasoning the sauce with salt, pepper, dried oregano, lemon juice (to taste ), after which they will be added chicken breast halves to get the flavors of the cooked ingredients (about 5-8 minutes).
Chicken breast with sour cream, mushrooms and spinach will be served hot, decorated with a paprika powder and served with slices of fresh bread or polenta.
Method of preparation
Wash chicken breasts, cut them in half, increase them and put them in a wok over medium heat to fry enough to take on color. Cut the potatoes into smaller or larger cubes, the pineapple as well, and the bacon into strips and leave everything in another pan over medium heat. the same oil, leaving it to soften for 5-7 minutes, then remove it. The chicken breasts are removed from the wok, drain the oil and add a little butter, put 50 gr of beer and liquid cream over it -boil until well penetrated. When it is ready, serve it, place a few slices of lettuce, place a slice of potato, put the chicken breast in the resulting dressing, mushrooms, and decorate with red and green pepper slices.
Chicken breast with sour cream sauce and mushrooms by copilou
Cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces, season and fry in a pan well.
Galette with chicken breast and mushrooms bathed in caper sauce with sour cream and yogurt
Beat eggs with a little salt, add flour, oregano and mineral water and mix to
Lasagna jar, enameled font, 33cm, red
Prima Latte II Red Coffee Espresso
V2860I food vacuum cleaner, wet / wet vacuum
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept secure and at any time you can change your mind by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Chicken breast with mushrooms and sour cream
You can also find me on my culinary blog: http://bunataticulinare.wordpress.com, You need: 350 g chicken breast,, 350 g champignon mushrooms,, an onion,, 5 tablespoons sour cream,, 2 tablespoons flour,, salt , pepper, parsley
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h