We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the countertop, separate the yolks from the whites. Rub the yolks with 8 tablespoons of sugar until they double in volume. Add the 6 beaten egg whites, sifted flour together with baking powder and ground walnuts. Mix lightly, from top to bottom so as not to leave the egg white, until the ingredients are well incorporated.
Pour the composition into a tray on baking paper and bake for about 25-30 minutes, over low heat, until lightly browned. To make it easier, the composition can be divided into two equal parts, thus obtaining two sheets.
For the cream, melt the butter on a double boiler. Add the sugar and coffee and mix until the sugar melts. Dissolve the 2 tablespoons of starch in a little milk, so that we can pour them into the cream. Add the hazelnuts (in my case) and mix until you get a creamy consistency. Let the cream cool completely.
I made one countertop, so I cut it in two. I filled it with coffee cream and placed the second sheet. Chocolate icing is made on top. Let the cake cool for at least 2-3 hours. Enjoy!
Ingredient Cake With Walnut And Jam Damenkapritzen:
- 450 grams of flour
- 200 grams of butter
- 70 grams of sour cream (I used fatty yogurt)
- 1 knife tip of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 160 grams of sour, consistent jam (I used unsweetened plum magiun)
- 310 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of fried walnut kernels (or 200 grams raw)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
Damenkapritzen Walnut and Marmalade Cake Preparation:
As I already think you are convinced at first glance on the list, the ingredients are very simple, found in any pantry. It is good to weigh and portion them all in advance, so the job will go much faster. I confess that I did not follow the recipe in the book completely. This meant using no less than 600 grams of flour, much more baking powder and half a kilogram of sugar. For the same number of servings I have considerably reduced the quantities.
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt. Add lemon peel, 150 grams of caster sugar and cold butter cut into pieces. Work with the mixer until the mixture in the bowl has a sandy appearance (image on the right).
2. The eggs are separated and the egg whites are kept aside. The yolks, vanilla extract and sour cream are added over the table of flour and butter from the bowl and work with the mixer (or knead quickly with your hands as cold as possible) until the dough begins to gather (image on the left). Pour the contents of the bowl on a food foil, using which to shape a ball (image on the right). Let the dough cool for 15 minutes, during which time the oven heats up to 200 degrees Celsius.
3. After the rest time, sprinkle the work surface with a little flour and with the help of the rolling pin the dough is spread in a sheet about 1.5-2 cm thick. Personally, I found the sheet very thick, this being, after all, a tart-like dough, but the book clearly specified the thickness and in the illustrative image it is quite clear that the dough base is quite consistent. The dough sheet is transferred to a tray greased with butter and lined with flour or lined with baking sheet.
4. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius and immediately reduce the temperature to 180 degrees. Bake the dough for 20-25 minutes, until it starts to color slightly at the top (if it stains faster, cover the tray with a sheet of moistened baking paper and continue baking until at least 20 minutes).
5. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until stiff and add the remaining 160 grams of sugar, one at a time, beating until the sugar is completely dissolved and the walnuts are cut into large pieces with a knife.
After the first 20-25 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and grease the dough on the entire surface with the jam. Cover with meringue, level and sprinkle with nuts. Put it back in the oven, reduce the temperature to 165 degrees Celsius and bake for another 20 minutes.
6. Allow the cake to cool in the pan and then portion as desired, into diamonds, squares or rectangles. It goes great with a coffee or a cup of tea and, as I said, it can be kept in a cool place (pantry) for a few days without any problems.
Walnut and nes cake
- 5 eggs
- 125 gr powdered sugar
- 125 gr ground walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- a sachet of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 200 gr unsalted butter
- 150 gr powdered sugar
- 2 yolks
- 2 teaspoons nes
- 150 gr powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon cappuccino
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons hot water
Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix for a few more minutes. Mix the yolks with the baking powder and pour over the beaten egg whites. At the end, incorporate flour and walnut with light movements, using a spatula. Pour the composition into a tray of the right size, lined with baking paper and place in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, leave to cool, then soak the top on a plate.
For the cream: mix the butter well with the sugar. Add the nes powder and mix for a few more minutes. Then add the 2 yolks in a row, mixing until smooth.
Place with a tablespoon of cream on the counter and level with a knife with a wide blade. Refrigerate until the cream hardens well.
For the icing: mix the powdered sugar with cocoa and cappuccino powder, then add the two tablespoons of oil and gradually hot water. Mix well with a spoon until the sugar melts.
Pour the icing over the hardened cream and level. Grate the white chocolate on top.
Keep the cake in the fridge until the icing hardens, then slice with a knife passed through hot water.
Walnut and coffee cake
Healthy Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Sweets, Homemade. Add the coffee and then the crushed walnuts and the flour mixed with the baking powder. Dessert cake with walnuts and coffee & # 129303 Countertop: 6 eggs 140 g sugar a pinch of salt 1. Then gradually incorporate the beaten egg whites. Fasting check with walnut and coffee and walnut. You want to enjoy your loved ones with a grade 10 dessert. You want to make a delicious, appetizing and otherwise sweet. Find out how to prepare the walnut cake and. Ingredient: 250 gr butter temp. It is a perfect cake, with a wet top, with sweet cream, nuts and a subtle aroma of coffee. Honestly, I am a big lover of coffee, and in desserts a. Check with nuts, coffee and chocolate, the best dessert for breakfast. Fluffy cake recipe with nuts, simple and fast.
The Diva in the Kitchen thought of turning the creamy and delicious coffee prepared at Prima Latte II Red Coffee Espresso into a delicious cake. Add sugar and vanilla sugar and. For all lovers of nuts and coffee, an excellent holiday cake! With this delicious cake I am waiting for Santa :))) Countertop: 6 egg whites 2 yolks 12.
It is perfect on cool winter days, with a cup of coffee or tea.